Lowri Jones, Marketing Executive
Email marketing is one of the most effective ways you can share your message and grow relationships with your customers. Getting a good grip on email marketing can turn your communications into profitable conversions.
With many different email-marketing providers available in the Magento Marketplace, finding the right one for your ecommerce business can seem like quite the task. During our time in operation we’ve trialled our fair share and have officially found a front-runner.
This blog outlines why we favour Dotdigital Engagement Cloud (previously Dotmailer) as the partnerning platform for our Magento clients.
The Benefits of Email Marketing
Before looking at Dotdigital, it’s important to look at how you email marketing can help grow your business.
When employed correctly email marketing will:
- Build brand awareness.
- Build customer relationships
- Encourage customer acquisition
- Establish trust and loyalty
- Increase conversions
Email marketing puts the customer at the heart of the business and gains the highest return on investment of all the marketing activities, so is definitely an arm to your strategy not to be ignored.
Why you should consider Dotdigital Engagement Cloud?
Dotdigital is a powerful system with a high level of integration that gives you effective marketing tools at speed. As opposed to other email service providers Dotdigital is highly advanced and has mega capabilities for Magento customers.
Below are the benefits of using Dotdigital Engagement Cloud in conjunction with your Magento 2 store:
- Freedom to automate email marketing using any other data available in Magento.
- Order and customer data synchronisation – this is a huge benefit and eliminates the need to export customer email data manually.
- The ability to create marketing campaigns from within Magento.
- User friendly drag and drop interface. Email Templates available as well as drag and drop acquisition forms and surveys.
- Send abandoned shopping cart emails with ease.
- Send customer loyalty campaign with ease to encourage further shopping.
- Ability to connect with other systems, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and Facebook.
- Advanced campaign reporting.
Dotdigital seamlessly integrates with Enterprise or Community, Magento 1 or 2 and is level 2 certified for your confidence. Pricing varies on your requirements. As an official partner and reseller of the email service provider we would be more than happy to talk to you about how you can use Dotdigital to take your email marketing communications to the next level.
Get in touch with Sutton Silver on 01244 347 680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to one of our solution consultants today.
Other Recent Posts
- 22 Jan 2019 The Benefits of Working With Official Magento Partners
- 16 Jan 2019 4 Ways To Speed up Your Magento 2 Website
- 09 Nov 2018 3 key lessons for ecommerce businesses on Black Friday
- 02 Nov 2018 Using Magento Commerce for B2B Sales
- 01 Oct 2018 GBM Adobe Creative Cloud Event: Key Takeaways
- 28 Sep 2018 Sutton Silver are Delighted to Announce New ISO 9001:2015 Accreditation
- 25 Sep 2018 4 key considerations when upgrading to Magento 2
- 10 Sep 2018 The competitive pressures that drive ecommerce strategy