Lowri Jones, Marketing Executive
Sutton Silver are proud to have been awarded ISO 9001:2015, an internationally recognised standard that ensures our services meet the needs of clients, through an effective quality management system.
What is ISO 9001:2015?
ISO 9001:2015 is a standard system for quality management and is the most widely used QMS standard worldwide. ISO 9001:2015 is based on a number of operational principles including strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, and the process approach.
Obtaining The Accreditation
Working towards ISO 9001:2015 status has been a lengthy and elaborate process for our operations team, making the achievement of ISO 9001:2015 compliance all the more rewarding.
Our decision to take the steps to obtain ISO 9001:2015 status is a demonstration of our commitment to providing the highest quality service to our clients. We strive to consistently improve and develop our processes and invest in technology, and the international standard provides our clients with an extra level of trust regarding our offering.
To achieve the accreditation and pass the audit Sutton Silver were required to evaluate all internal and external procedures.
Collaboratively we demonstrated:
- Our ability to provide services that meet customer requirements and statutory and regulatory requirements
- That we maintain thorough documentation of all processes
- That our quality management system is appropriate and effective
- That we are continually working to improve and streamline our operations
In addition to benefitting our clients, the new accreditation will also benefit our team, as an improved operational system can improve job satisfaction for everyone working within the business.
John Biggins Operations Director of Sutton Silver, said:
“We are delighted to have achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification. Our team work hard to exceed our clients expectations, therefore implementing a system that everyone has contributed to will only streamline our internal operations, and is a positive step for the business”
As a leading digital agency and proud Magento partner it is vital that we provide the most professional service we possibly can. ISO 9001:2015 is going to help us consistently improve our quality assurance and help us maintain a high standard of service delivery at all times.”
“The next move is to achieve ISO 27001:2015. GAP analysis has already commenced, with certification set for Q3 2019, further demonstrating our commitment for continuous improvement to our internal operations.”
Other Recent Posts
- 14 Feb 2019 Why use Dotdigital (previously Dotmailer) to market your Magento store?
- 22 Jan 2019 The Benefits of Working With Official Magento Partners
- 16 Jan 2019 4 Ways To Speed up Your Magento 2 Website
- 09 Nov 2018 3 key lessons for ecommerce businesses on Black Friday
- 02 Nov 2018 Using Magento Commerce for B2B Sales
- 01 Oct 2018 GBM Adobe Creative Cloud Event: Key Takeaways
- 25 Sep 2018 4 key considerations when upgrading to Magento 2
- 10 Sep 2018 The competitive pressures that drive ecommerce strategy